RSETS Promises to Students 100% Assurance For Placement but NO Promises for Guarantee.
The Placement Cell of RSETS continuously works to help its students get the best possible corporate exposure. The Placement Cell acts as an interface between the students and the industry. An impressive array of companies comes to RSETS each year for interviewing and selecting students for Permanent placements as well as Summer Internships. We encourage industry to actively consider our students for appropriate positions.
PRE- PLACEMENT TALK
The Placement Cell contacts the organizations to find out their campus recruitment plan for final and summer placement for the year.
The Pre-Placement Talk/Company Presentation is an opportunity for the students and the organization to interact with each other, to clearly understand the job requirements, company expectations and job profiles offered. A pre-placement talk covering the following aspects:
• Overview of the company and its operations
• Detailed Job Description
• Skill set required/looking for in a candidate
• Nature & period of training/probation
• Compensation package offered
• Selection procedure to be adopted
The date of campus visit / recruitment is finalized in consultation with the respective organization. The students who have a best fit based on the skill set requirements of the company, and those who are interested in applying to the organization are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing. Companies may also invite CVs of interested and shortlisted students on the basis of their profiles before coming on campus. The final interviews are held at either RSETS campus or at the Company Premises.
- Medical Representative
- Export- Import Manager
- Transport Manager
- Back Office Professional
- Network Administrator
- Tech Support Professional
- Website Designer
- Senior Accountant
- DTP Expert
- Beauty Assistant
STARTUP BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Establishment of Beauty parlor.
- Establishment of Photo Editing House.
- Establishment of Export- Import Farm.
- Establishment of Currier Service.
- Establishment of Printing House.
- Establishment of Goods Transport Service.
- Establishment of Servicing Centre.
- Establishment of Warehouse